Friday, May 22, 2009

Jordan7 Vs. Jordan6


The Jordan7 and the Jordan6 is both good sneakers but in my opinion the Jordan6 is a better sneaker to me.The Reason why I like the Jordan6 because of its history with Jordan wearing the sneaker and his accomplishments.The Jordan 7 had a slight History which Jordan won a gold medal but the sneaker doesn't really drags my attention,but the crazy thing about is that I purchase the Jordan7 olympics because of its color.The Jordan6 has a personality that makes me want to go broke just to buy every pair and color . Many people in today's society either own a pair or goes crazy for the Jordan6.People say the Jordan6 has a comfort that you would just would like to sleep with it on.Jordan6 is allowed to be worn on and off the court .The Jordan6 can be consider you as either a" ball player or Ganagster"lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment